After the Task is successfully assigned to each Field Worker, you can track their work directly through the map in the Tracking sub menu.
- Click Task → Tracking.
- Select the Hub and User you want to track/monitor. You can select users one by one or all users at once.
- Then you can see the movement of the User on the map. If the user is online, a circle will appear that moves based on the user's movement in the field.
- You can view detailed data for each task by clicking on one of the User numbers on the map.
- You can also see some of the statuses and information listed on the map as follows:
- Done: displays the number of tasks that have been completed.
- Ongoing: displays the number of Tasks currently being worked on.
- Travel time: displays the total duration for the Task.
- Travel distance: displays the total distance traveled for the task.